Fahad Al QahtaniCEO
Areas of expertise
- Crisis Management
- Strategic Communications
- Media Training
- BS, xxxxxxxx
- MBA, xxxxx
- An award-winning Emirati communications leader with a proven track record of heading communication and external relations departments for some of the UAE’s most reputed government-owned projects and entities.
- Member of the founding team of the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC).
- Led the Communications and External Affairs department by designing the strategies that have established a positive reputation between ENEC and its stakeholders.
Corporate Office comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
- Key achievements include:
- 82% public acceptance for nuclear energy in the UAE
- Organization of three Presidential visits by the President of the Republic of Korea to Barakah, twice accompanied by His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- Positioning ENEC as the third most attractive employer of choice for young Emirati graduates.
- An IAEA trainer and media spokespersons, he has proven experience representing the interests of both the governments of Dubai and Abu Dhabi government
Get in Touch
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: